Complete Support for Office 365 Installation, Settings & Setup Processes
Office 365 is the finest brand name that is used by Microsoft. It allows the use of MS office apps on windows, Mac OS, iOS and Windows 10. It provides storage space on the one drive file hosting service and it also offers 60 skype minutes per month. Ms Office 365 offers perfect service subscriptions for email and social networking services through several hosted versions of Exchange server, Skype for business, integration with Yammer.
Advantages of Installing Microsoft Office 365 On PC
Microsoft Office 365 gives an opportunity to deploy same solutions that some of the leading companies in the world are using in a short span of time. Here are some Office 365 advantages for your business.
- Immediate access to emails, documents and calendars on any device
- Access the services from your desktop, notebook and mobile phone.
- We are offering complete solutions that include desktop productivity external web site, instant messaging and unified messaging.
- Easy to use communication and collaboration with partners
- Flexible pricing options that gives you predictability and flexibility.
How to Configure Outlook for Windows for Office 365?
One can easily configure MS outlook 2013 or outlook 2016 for accessing your office 365 account by setting up an exchange connection. The exchange connection in office 365 provides access to your email, contacts and also tasks in outlook. One can set up outlook to access email by using IMAP. If you use IMAP, you can access your email from outlook, calendar, contacts and also tasks.
For Configuring Manually Outlook Office 365 For Windows:
- First open Outlook
- Now go to the Welcome screen
- Click on Next
- If you want to set up outlook to connect an email account
- Select Yes
- Now click Next
- Auto account setup wizard will open
- Enter your name, your email address and your SUNet ID password
- Now click on Next
- Outlook will complete the setup for your account
- When you notified that your account was successfully configured
- Click on Finish
- You may need to restart Outlook for the changes to take effect.
How to Change Office 365 Offline Access Settings?
Change Offline Access Settings
At first, use outlook on your laptop or desktop when you are just not connected to the internet. You can also set the duration of this setting to 1, 3,6,12 or 24. Now you can take these following steps:
- Open outlook
- Click on the File menu
- Now click on account settings
- Click on change option
- Go to the offline settings section
- Move the slider to select how long you want to keep mail on your computer for offline access.
- Now choose 1, 3, 6, 12, 24 months or All
- Click on Next
- Click Finish.
How to Setup Microsoft office 365 Business by using the setup wizard?
- At first sign in into MS office 365 businesses by using global admin credentials.
- Now choose the admin tile to go to the admin center
- Choose start setup in the admin center
- Now enter the domain you want to access
- Follow steps in the wizard to add a TXT or MX record that verifies you own domain
- View an example video of how to add a domain and users
- Now you will be able to add users
- You can also add users later in the admin center
- If your Microsoft 365 Business subscription has existing users
- You will get an option to assign licenses
- Now Go ahead and add licenses to them also
- You will also get an option to share credentials with the new users you have added.
- Now choose to print them out, email them, or also download them
- Now skip migrating email messages
- Choose next on migrate email messages page
Well if you are moving from another email provider and you want to copy your data later, you can follow these essential steps for copying your email and other data.
- First set up services
- Now you have to update some records at your DNS host or domain registrar
- The setup wizard will detect your registrar
- Give you a link to step-by-step instructions for updating NS records at the registrar website
- If it won’t, just follow these steps for changing NS records
- Email and other services will be set up for you
- Now manage devices and work files
- Now on the protect work files on your mobile devices page
- Set both protect work files when devices are lost or stolen
- Now manage how users access office files on mobile devices settings to an option
- Now go the protect work files on your mobile devices page
- Set both protect work files when your devices are lost or stolen
- Now manage how users access office files on mobile devices settings
- Now protect on iOS and Android devices, as soon as they install Office apps
- Now on the Set Windows 10 device configuration page
- Set Secure Windows 10 Devices setting to On option
- Accessing sub-setting by clicking on next to it
- Now set the install office on windows 10 devices setting to yes
- Now click to run office install option
- Set this option to No
- Now you can automatically install office later from the admin center
- Click on next option
- You are done!
You can dial Office 365 Customer Care UK Number for attaining best services and solution. If users have any query or any confusion they can connect with us.